In 2018 I made a grand reading list for the whole year. It was pretty cool, but mostly intimidating. While I did not get through every title, I stuck with it. Though I kind of wished I had shorter cycles. As I read, I got new ideas on what I wanted to explore. So this year I am going to do it in shorter segments.
I am pretty excited about this list. Some of the books are recommendations from Bill Gates, which has been a great source of literary diversity to add to my own findings. I have also picked up a few books that Bigger Pockets published. A few classics mixed in, and I decided to pick up the Ogilvy book since I have been out of advertising for a few years now.
- Stillness is Key By Ryan Holiday
- The Obstacle Is the Way By Ryan Holiday
- Why We Sleep By Mathew Walker
- Prepared By Diane Tavenner
- The Abolition of Man By C.S. Lewis
- Catch 22 By Joseph Heller
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Chronicles of Narnia By C.S. Lewis